How Much Time Will It Take?
Find MikeWorks.NET on Facebook
We want to answer all questions honestly - and this one can be tricky - it depends
on what you have ready to go.
If you already have a website with an active domain, a logo, and most of the content,
we can get you a new design (depending on the approval process) with minimal programming
and dynamic data, uploaded as quickly as a couple of weeks, maybe
even faster for simpler websites.
If we are designing a new website from scratch and building in e-commerce components,
expect to spend the next one to three months getting everything ready, depending
on how much detail you already have.
Want to save time?
- Work on your content now. Getting the content together is often the "bottleneck"
for launching a new site.
- Do some research - check out what your competitors are offereing online
- A website must be more than a billboard - it must do something. Offer existing clients
something they can use.
- An active site is a visited site - consider including a regularly updated (at least
monthly) news component or blog for your site.
- Find some web site designs that you like and let us know what they are and why.
Need a website fast?
If you have a tight time constraint or you are just anxious to get your new design
online, please don't hesitate to see if we can help.
Here's some more information to help you make the right choice for your website